Engaging activities that foster wellness.
Activities that promote wellness, fulfillment, and social engagement are an important part of daily life at The Manor. Our full-time certified activities director coordinates a full calendar of events and activities to satisfy a variety of interests while promoting social, physical, and intellectual stimulation. Patient and resident feedback is always encouraged in activity planning, and new ideas are welcomed.
Two inviting, comfortable family rooms are available for activities, socializing, and relaxing.
- Special events, from community sing-alongs to memory programs for brain health
- Regular visits from beloved pet therapy dogs
- Group games, like Family Feud and The Price is Right
- Picnics and fairs
- A big screen audiovisual system for games, television, and movies
- Music and art therapy
- Exercise programs
- Board games, puzzles, and crafts
- Weekly religious services