A skilled, cohesive healthcare team.
Providing around-the-clock care to all patients and residents, our clinical staff at The Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center is supervised by the following board-certified physicians who ensure continuity of care:
- A medical director specializing in geriatric medicine
- An orthopedic medical director overseeing rehabilitative care
- A psychiatric medical director who ensures that any behavioral health needs are met
Board-certified geriatric physicians who are instructors with CentraState’s Family Medicine Residency Program and Geriatric Fellowship Program make weekly on-site visits to The Manor. This ensures that our patients and residents receive quality care combined with a unique appreciation for and sensitivity to the needs of older adults. Our facility is one of few senior residences in the state of New Jersey to offer this added level of care.
Additional members of our professional team providing specialized care include:
- Board-certified physiatrists (pain management specialists)
- Registered nurses and certified nursing assistants
- Physical and occupational therapists
- Respiratory therapists
- Speech-language pathologists
- Wound care specialists
- Lymphedema therapists
- Registered dietitians
- Social workers
A teaching facility that trains future clinicians.
As a clinical education site for 12 universities, The Manor is entrusted with helping train tomorrow’s specialists. In addition to educating geriatric residents, this includes training for those seeking certified nursing assistant and rehabilitation degrees. The teaching culture reinforces our high-quality care and atmosphere of compassion and sensitivity.